First and second section unsilenced central exhaust BMW Mini Cooper S R56 Aros Mufflers
The central part of the exhaust, which is alternatively available with or without silencer, is designed to ensure optimal outflow of the exhaust gases, pleasant driving comfort and the absence of annoying resonances both at low revs and at high cruising speeds. The material used is AISI 304 steel and the welds, in order to ensure maximum tightness and resistance, are made only with TIG by the expert hands of our operators while the reduced thickness of the tube helps to maintain a low weight level. Assembly is quick and easy and all the attachments present in the car are used.
Finally, we would like to underline that design, development, construction and production are operations carried out exclusively within our headquarters and the product enjoys all the characteristics and care of the best Italian artisan tradition.
Product compatible with the following models:
- – R56 Cooper S 1.6i Turbo (175/184 Hp) from 2007
- – R56 Cooper S John Cooper Works (211 Hp) from 2008
- – R56 Cooper S John Cooper Works GP (218 Hp) from 2013
- – Down pipe diameter: 63.5mm
- – Silencer: absent
- – Material: AISI 304
- – Welds: TIG
- – Assembly: Plug&play (no modifications are necessary)
- – Additional features: exclusively Italian product
- – Product not approved for road use
If the product is not available in stock, its production will be scheduled and delivery times could be extended to 8/10 working days.