Triumph Street Twin Cup Scrambler Bobber and T100 2016 to 2020 Floating brake disc kit 340 mm and pads Freespirits
Greater resistance to fatigue.
The kit includes:
- a caliper relocation bracket, machined from solid and black anodized
- oversized front brake disc (diameter 340 mm) with special hardened braking surface over the entire thickness, black hub and ergal floating pawls.
- a pair of high quality sintered brake pads.
The original brake hose, caliper and master cylinder are used.
Easily mounts on the original seats.
Made for Triumph New Classic with single front brake disc
- Triumph Street Twin up to VIN 914972
- Triumph Street Cup
- Triumph Street Scrambler up to VIN 914447
- Triumph Bonneville T100 2016/2020
- Triumph Bobber single disc only
KIT ready to assemble, quick, easy to assemble and reversible.
Spare parts are provided for this kit.
generally this product is shipped after about 4 - 5 days after the order
A company created to satisfy the desire to always be ready to go
This is the reason that prompted us to unite and create a company specialized in the production of motorcycle spare parts in 1997.
Free Spirits is an Italian company, based in the Veneto region, specialized in highly technical yet functional and elegant creations for the Harley Davidson, Buell, Triumph and Indian brands.
We are a passionate team, a real team that works in synergy because we have a single and common goal: to travel and make you travel. We believe that each of us can make a significant contribution to the search for ever new solutions and for this reason we value every point of view, contribution and ability.
It is thanks to these values and the pure passion for motorcycling that our journey has made us who we are today.